Herb and garlic ghee effed veggies pasta recipe: Everyone loves a good meal after a long day, and a plate full of pasta will satisfy your craving when it’s loaded with cheeses and vegetables, and has a fusion of Indian and Italian ingredients. Ho? Yes, you read that right, a dish that combines the delicious taste of natural) Garlic Ghee and Italian Herbs.
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Palak pakoda recipe
- Rajma pakoda recipe
- Mango and mint kheer recipe
- Litti chokha recipe
- Paneer fingers recipe
- Chicken potato kebab recipe
- Sambar rice recipe
- Butter garlic mushroom recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make herb and garlic ghee effed veggies pasta recipe
- 1-2 tbsp Garlic Ghee
- 1 bowl pasta
- Chopped vegetables as needed
- 1/2-1/4 tsp chili peppers
- 1 tbsp dry bezel
- One Tablespoon Dry Pasteur
- 1 tbsp dry oregano
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Cheese, grated
Method of making herb and garlic ghee effed veggies pasta recipe
- Boil the pasta in lightly salted water and little oil/garlic ghee so that the pasta does not stick together, drain the water and keep the boiled pasta in a bowl.
- Heat garlic ghee in a large non-stick kadhai on medium low flame.
- Cut the vegetables into small pieces as needed and put them in the pan, stirring it until you feel that they are cooked properly. Add salt while cooking. Make sure to check the salt as the pasta is boiled in salt water.
- Put the pasta in the skillet and season it with dry herbs and black pepper. Toss it to mix well and rest for a few minutes so that they mix well.
- Grate the cheese over the pasta and the delicious pasta is ready to be served.
Key Ingredients: Garlic Ghee, Pasta, Chopped Vegetables as needed, Chili Peppers, Dry Bezels, Dry Parsley, Dry Oregano, Salt, Ground Black Pepper, Cheese