Veg biryani recipe: If you are a biryani lover like us, then we are sure that you would love to try different types of biryani. Here we bring you a delicious Veg Dum Biryani recipe that will surely keep you captivated by its funky taste and aroma.
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Maggi pakoda recipe
- Bhindi black pepper recipe
- Cucumber and coriander smoothie recipe
- Sitaphal kheer recipe
- Neni rogan josh recipe
- Rose thandai recipe
- Irani omelet recipe
- Summer blossom salad recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make veg biryani recipe
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- One Tablespoon Biryani Masala
- Salt to taste
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 cup peas
- One Onion
- 1 carrot
- 2 potatoes
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cinnamon
- One Star Anise
- 2 green cardamoms
- 1/2 cup rice
Method of making veg biryani recipe
- Take a vessel and pour oil into it. Add chopped onions and let them become crisp.
- Then, add bay leaves, cinnamon, cumin, fennel, cardamom, and cook.
- Add ginger-garlic paste to it and let it cook.
- After this, add chopped vegetables like carrots, cauliflower, beans, peas, and potatoes and mix well.
- Add red chili powder, black pepper, salt, and biryani masala to it.
- Now add some curd to it and let it cook for some time.
- Till then take cooked rice and put a layer of it in a bowl.
- Add vegetables and repeat the process.
- Lastly, garnish with dry fruits and crispy onions to enjoy!
Key Ingredients: red chili powder, black pepper, biryani masala, salt, cauliflower, peas, onions, carrots, potatoes, bay leaves, cinnamon, star anise, green cardamom, rice