Unicorn Easter eggs recipe: Pamper your kids, family, and friends with this fabulous Easter recipe! These Chocolate Easter Eggs are filled with delectable milk chocolate, hazelnut ganache and white fondant will surely make your Easter celebrations more fun.
- Total Time: 55 Minutes
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Maggi pakoda recipe
- Potato rings recipe
- Veg biryani recipe
- Manchow momos soup recipe
- Poha cutlet recipe
- Green rice recipe
- Irani omelet recipe
- Egg pasta recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make unicorn easter eggs recipe
- 80 gms dark compound chocolate
- 30 grams hazelnut ganache
- 10 grams Rainbow Pearl
- 10 g Chocolate Coated Butter Scotch Pearls
- 1 packet gems
- 1 packet of chocolate balls
- 100 g buttercream for garnish
- 100 grams of unsalted butter
- 80 grams of icing sugar
- 2 grams pink color
- 2 g milk chocolate yellow color
- 1 g Gold Dust Hazelnut Cream
- 2 grams of white fondant
- 40g Hazelnut Cocoa Speed
- 1 cup hazelnut Monin syrup
Method of making unicorn easter eggs recipe
- For this, you will need a big egg mold.
- Melt the dark chocolate compound in a glass bowl over a double boiler. Make sure it doesn’t get too hot.
- Pour the melted dark chocolate into a plastic mold and coat well. Turn the mold over and empty the extra chocolate. Leave to set and dry.
- Once the balls are ready, add about 30 grams of hazelnut ganache and cover with dark chocolate. After the dark chocolate is set, fill it with Rainbow Pearls, Chocolate Coated Butter Scotch Pearls, Chocolate Balls, and Gems.
- Stick both the balls together.
Butter for cream
- Mix all the ingredients together until fluffy.
For the Hazelnut Ganache
- Take fresh cream in a saucepan, bring it to a boil and pour over milk chocolate. Mix well then add chocolate hazelnut spread, and Monin syrup, and keep aside.
- Use unicorn colors in buttercream and decorate Easter eggs.
- Green, yellow, purple, red, blue, toroza colors, you can use for Easter garnish.
For unicorn horn
- Take some fondant roll and dust it with golden spray.
Key Ingredients: Dark Compound Chocolate, Hazelnut Ganache, Rainbow Pearls, Chocolate Coated Butter Scotch Pearls, Gems, Chocolate Balls, Butter Cream for Garnish, Unsalted Butter, Icing Sugar, Pink Colour, Milk Chocolate Yellow Colour, White Fondant, Gold Dust Hazelnut Cream, Hazelnut Cocoa Speed, Hazelnut Monin Syrup