Thai chicken stir fry recipe: A stir fry with the spicy, sweet, and salty flavors of Thai cuisine, this recipe is best served over fried rice and is perfect for dinner.
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- Preparation Time: 05 Minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Instant matar paneer recipe
- Avocado mash on toast recipe
- Paneer pancake recipe
- Hyderabadi dum chai recipe
- Dhaba style arbi recipe
- Aloo kulcha recipe
- Spinach avocado smoothie recipe
- Baked noodles spring rolls recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make thai chicken stir fry recipe
- 7-8 chicken pieces
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- One tsp chili flakes
- 1 tbsp ginger, cut into pieces
- 1 tbsp Garlic, chopped
- One onion, sliced
- 10 green beans
- 1 cup mushrooms
Method of making thai chicken stir fry recipe
- Cut the chicken into thin strips and keep it aside.
- Now put coconut milk, soy sauce, fish sauce, lemon juice, chili flakes, and some sugar in a bowl.
- Mix it well and put the chicken pieces in it to marinate.
- Till then heat oil in a pan and add chopped ginger, garlic, red chili, and onion to it. Let it become soft.
- Now add green beans and mushrooms and mix. Once it is slightly cooked, add chicken and the remaining marinating paste.
- Let it become crispy in the pan.
Key Ingredients: Chicken pieces, Milk, Lemon juice, Fish sauce, Soy sauce, Chili flakes, Ginger, Garlic, Onion, Green beans, Mushroom