Thai chicken fried rice recipe: This dish is said to be the go-to dish in Thailand. It is usually paired with Thai curry. This recipe can be made with any protein rich ingredients of your choice.
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Aloo paneer pakora recipe
- Gongura chicken biryani recipe
- Reshmi chicken paratha roll recipe
- Chicken donut recipe
- Egg chapati recipe
- Chicken potato kebab recipe
- Soya pulao recipe
- Eggless mango cake recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make thai chicken fried rice recipe
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup green onions
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup mushrooms
- 200 g chicken breast (chopped), cut into pieces
- 3 tbsp chicken stock
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Black pepper/white pepper as per taste
- 1 tsp Garlic , chopped
- 1 red or green chili, chopped
- One cup frozen peas
Method of making thai chicken fried rice recipe
- First of all, add oil to the remaining rice and remove the kernels.
- Take a big mixing bowl, add chopped chicken pieces and 1 tbsp soy sauce in it. Mix and keep aside.
- Then take another bowl, add fish sauce, chicken stock, soy sauce, lemon juice, sugar and black pepper in it. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a saucepan, add garlic, green onions, chili and fry well.
- Then add chicken. Fry while stirring for 2 to 3 minutes. Add mushrooms and fry again for a minute or two.
- Now add rice to it and mix it well in the oil.
- Now slowly start adding 1 to 2 tablespoons of stir fry sauce at a time. Keep stirring for 7-8 minutes. Add peas and mix again.
- Crack eggs and stir-fry quickly.
- Fry all the things together for 2-3 minutes on high flame.
- Serve and enjoy!
Key Ingredients: Cooked rice, Green onions, Eggs, Vegetable oil, Mushrooms, Chicken breast (chopped), Chicken stock, Lemon juice, Black pepper/white pepper, Garlic, Red or green chilies, Frozen peas