Tawa egg biryani recipe: Egg biryani is an easy and lazy dish that can be prepared. Eating non-eating Egg Biryani with a lot of hobbies. Next time, you can try this recipe to eat something different.
Ingredients to create tawa egg biryani recipe: In this dish, you can also use broken eggs with strictly boiled eggs. Fry the egg of the egg and it is rice. Apart from this, some good spices are also used.
How to serve tawa egg biryani recipe: Garnish Egg Biryani and garnish and serve hot.
- Total time: 50 minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 40 minutes
- How many people: 4
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Black tea recipe
- Is Nate Diaz vegan – Nate Diaz’s favorite food that vegan athletes eat
- Crown fried chicken recipe
- Chana garlic fry recipe
- Chicken rasdar recipe
- Kashmiri pulao recipe
- Whipped cream recipe
- Paneer bharta recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make tawa egg biryani recipe
- 2 cups (wet in water for 10 minutes) Basmati rice
- 6 eggs
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 10 (cut hui in length) green chili
- 1 teaching
- 4 cloves
- 1/2 T-spoon black pepper a piece of cinnamon (different)
- 1 T Spoon Ginger and Garlic Paste
- 1 T spoon casserole masala
- 2 tablespoon oil
Method of making tawa egg biryani recipe
- Boil four eggs.
- Put oil in a large pan. Put the whole spales in it. After some seconds, add the ginger-garlic paste with onion and green chili.
- They fry until their brown color. Now break two eggs in the pan.
- Prepare them as a fray. Then add rice to the water.
- Fry for a minute. Insert salt from above.
- After this put boiled eggs on it and add four cups.
- Cook half of the rice. After this, mix the casserole masala and a little lemon juice.
- Mix well and cook the pan.
- When the water is completely dried and rice is completely cooked, then put the green coriander from above.
Key ingredients: basmati rice, eggs, onions, green chilies, teachings, cloves, black pepper, cinnamon, ginger and garlic paste, casserole masala, oil, salt
- You can also serve with the plain curd or Raytate to Eg Biryani.
- If you are fond of eating eggs then you can see our other best recipes.