Tapioca chips recipe: Tapioca Chips are one of the most favorite snacks to go with your evening tea. We especially enjoy these chips made with just tapioca, coconut oil, and cayenne pepper.
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Schezwan paneer recipe
- Malai tikka pulao recipe
- Bite-size chicken balls recipe
- Matka pulao recipe
- Karwar fish curry recipe
- Chicken potato kebab recipe
- Street style fried chicken kebab recipe
- Paneer kolhapuri recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the tapioca chips recipe
- 1 sabudana
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder as required
Method of making tapioca chips recipe
- Take sabudana, hold the skin lengthwise and cut it using a knife. Cut into two halves. Using a flat spatula, tear off the skin.
- The thick layer should be taken out. Wash it thoroughly and keep it soaked in water for 15 minutes.
- Pat the sabudana dry with a clean kitchen towel.
- Heat oil in a pan. Using a sharp mandoline slicer, slice tapioca over hot oil.
- When the sound and bubbles subside, cook it on a medium flame while stirring it well.
- Give some time for the sound and bubbles to subside completely. The edges will turn golden in color.
- The chips will be light and you will hear crispness while stirring. Remove from oil and repeat to finish.
- You can cut the tapioca on a plate and put it in the oil instead of directly. But do not keep the cut tapioca for long. Right at the same time while a batch is being fried.
- Once all the chips are done, sprinkle salt and red chili powder. Toss well to coat.
- Tapioca Chips are ready!
Key Ingredients: Sabudana, Oil for frying, Salt, Red chili powder