Tandoori chicken roll recipe: Chicken fillets marinated in aromatic spices, coated in bread with curd sauce and cheese, and deep-fried till golden brown. Perfect for an evening snack and tastes best when served with green chutney.
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Kiwi fizz recipe
- Chinese pocket samosa recipe
- Muthia chicken kabab recipe
- Chicken katsu burger recipe
- Payyoli chicken fry recipe
- Cheese paneer kulcha recipe
- Dragon chicken recipe
- Chicken madras recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the tandoori chicken roll recipe
- 2 chicken fillets/breast
- 2 curds
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- Half tsp lemon juice
- Half tsp garam masala powder
- Cooking oil
For Yogurt Sauce:
- 1 cup curd
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 green chili
- 1/2 cup Onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
Roll to assemble:
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 9-10 bread slices
- Cooking oil for frying 2 eggs
Method of making tandoori chicken roll recipe
- In a bowl add paprika powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, salt, garam masala powder, lemon juice, ginger-garlic paste, and curd, and mix well.
- Add chicken fillets, mix well and marinate for 30 minutes.
- In a frying pan, add cooking oil and fry the marinated chicken fillets/breasts on both sides (4-5 minutes on each side) and fry with the remaining marinade.
To assemble the rolls:
- Allow the chicken fillets to cool, cut into pieces and keep aside.
- Cut the edges of the bread slices and roll them with the help of a rolling pin.
- On each slice, apply prepared curd chutney, cooked chicken pieces, tomato, onion, and cheddar cheese, and roll it.
- Now put eggs, red chili powder, salt in a bowl and beat well.
- Dip the bread roll up in the beaten egg and then coat in the breadcrumbs. Deep fry them.
For Yogurt Sauce:
- Add curd, fresh green coriander, mint, green chili, and salt to the grinder, mix well and keep aside.
- Serve it with rolls and enjoy!
Key Ingredients: Chicken Fillets/Breast, Yogurt, Ginger Garlic Paste, Cumin Powder, Coriander Powder, Lemon Juice, Garam Masala Powder, Cooking Oil, Curd, Fresh Coriander, Green Chillies, Onion, Tomato, Salt, Bread Crumbs, Bread Slices, Eggs, Cooking Oil for Frying