Stuffed bombille recipe: This stuffed bombile recipe is enough to be a party hit and impress people in no time.
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Butter chicken kulcha recipe
- Garlic bread recipe
- Eggplant bhurji recipe
- Matka pulao recipe
- Paneer tikka roll recipe
- Chicken potato kebab recipe
- Khoya kulfi recipe
- Butter garlic mushroom recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the stuffed bombille recipe
- 6 pieces Bombil, finely chopped
- 100 grams coconut
- 1 tbsp curry leaves
- 1/2 bowl of Fresh Coriander, finely chopped
- 3 pieces of green chilies
- 1 lemon
- Kokum water (extract)
- 1 tbsp ginger and garlic paste
- 2 tbsp rice flour
- 1 tbsp semolina
- 1 tablespoon dega chili
- Salt to taste
Method of making stuffed bombille recipe
- Clean the bombille and then remove the middle bone.
- Then marinate with salt and lemon juice, and keep aside for at least an hour.
- Drain all the water from the bombil.
- At the same time prepare the stuffing with the help of the mentioned ingredients (coconut, curry leaves, chili, fresh green coriander and ginger, garlic).
- Then pat the bombile dry with tissue paper and stuff the stuffing inside.
- Heat a pan, add oil, then make a mixture of rice flour, semolina, and hot chili.
- After this, make stuffing in it, coat it with the mixture of rice flour and semolina and then shallow fry it.
- Serve with mint chutney.
Key Ingredients: Bombil, Coconut, Curry leaves, Fresh coriander, Green chili, Lemon, Kokum water (Arak), Ginger and garlic paste, Rice flour, Sooji, Degi chili, Salt