Street style fried chicken kebab recipe: We all love soft and juicy kebab recipes. Here we bring you a recipe that tastes both street-style chicken wings and authentic kebabs. See here:
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- For how many people: 4
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Schezwan paneer recipe
- Malai tikka pulao recipe
- Fish pulao recipe
- Matka pulao recipe
- Paneer tikka roll recipe
- Chicken potato kebab recipe
- Healthy falooda recipe
- Paneer kolhapuri recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make street-style fried chicken kebab recipe
- One and a half teaspoons of cumin
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp fenugreek seeds
- 20-25 curry leaves
- 1 kg chicken wings
- 1 tsp salt (more than a pinch for final seasoning)
- 2 tsp Kashmiri red chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp crushed ginger and garlic (optional)
- 1 tbsp oil
- One tablespoon cornflour
- 1 tbsp raising flour (or baking powder with 1/2 tsp plain flour)
- 1 egg
- 500 ml oil for frying
Method of making street-style fried chicken kebab recipe
- In a medium pan, saute 1 tsp cumin (save the rest for later), black pepper, fenugreek, and about 10-15 curry leaves, till the curry leaves are dry and the spice mixture is fragrant. Let’s do it.
- Make a powder by grinding these spices and keeping them aside.
- Take chicken wings and add 1 tsp salt, tsp cumin, spice mix from the previous step, Kashmiri red chili powder, coriander powder, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, and oil. Mix well.
- Marinate the wings for at least 2 hours or overnight for best results.
- Add cornflour, self-rising flour, and egg to the marinated wings. Mix well, until a light batter-like consistency is formed. Keep aside for 30-45 minutes.
- Heat oil in a medium pan or wok.
- Fry the wings, 2-3 at a time, do not fill the saucepan/Kadai.
- Fry for several minutes on medium flame and let the chicken cook evenly and turn lightly golden.
- Take out the chicken and keep it on a paper towel.
- Finish frying the entire batch and keep the fried wings aside. Rub oil in a pan and bring it to high temperature (about 175 degrees).
- Fry the wings again for 2-4 minutes or till the batter turns a little browner. keep wings from burning
- Season the wings with a pinch of salt, and serve with chutney, a slice of lemon, and some beer.
Key Ingredients: 1/2 tsp cumin, black pepper, fenugreek seeds, curry leaves, chicken wings, salt (more than a pinch for final seasoning), Kashmiri red chili powder, coriander powder, lemon juice, crushed ginger and garlic ( optional), Oil, Cornflour, Rising Flour (or baking powder with 1/2 tsp plain flour), Egg, Oil for frying