Street style egg masala sandwich recipe: This Street Style Egg Masala Sandwich is a perfect breakfast recipe that you can prepare in minutes. Apart from breakfast, you can serve this as an evening snack.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Mint chicken tikka recipe
- Tandoori aloo keema recipe
- New York cheesecake recipe
- Badam halwa recipe
- Sandwich cake recipe
- Bread pakora chaat recipe
- Bhajiya usal recipe
- Stuffed velvet chicken tikka recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make street-style egg masala sandwich recipe
- 5 boiled eggs cut into small pieces, cut into pieces
- 2 Onions, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp red chili
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp green chutney
- 2 tbsp red chutney
Method of making street-style egg masala sandwich recipe
- First, heat oil in a pan, add cumin, onion, and ginger garlic paste, and fry for some time.
- Add tomatoes and fry for some time.
- Add green chilies, red chilies, coriander powder, black pepper, and salt to it and mix well.
- Then add boiled chopped eggs and mix and switch off the gas.
- Take bread slices, and spread butter, and green chutney on both the slices. Apply a layer of red chutney, and place the egg mixture on it.
- Place it on another piece of bread, heat the pan on the gas, add butter and fry the sandwich from both sides till it becomes crispy.
- Cut the sandwich in the middle and serve it with your favorite chutney and dip.
Key Ingredients: Boiled eggs cut into small pieces, onion, tomato, cumin, green chili, ginger-garlic paste, oil, butter, red chili, black pepper, coriander powder, cumin powder, salt, green chutney, red chutney