Steam fish in banana leaves recipe: If you are a seafood lover, this recipe will make you go crazy. Moreover, it is easy to make, delicious and perfect to serve on occasions like birthdays and other parties.
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Preparation Time: 05 Minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Chicken cheese balls recipe
- Microwave coffee cake recipe
- Konkani style chicken curry recipe
- Sooji cheese balls recipe
- Chicken korma recipe
- Chicken kabsa recipe
- Instant mango pickle recipe
- Chicken quesadilla recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make steam fish in banana leaves recipe
- 2 fish fillets
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp green coriander
- 4 tbsp dry coconut
- 6 green chilies
- 7-8 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp cumin
- Water as needed
Method of making steam fish in banana leaves recipe
- We have to marinate the fish first. Take a bowl, and put fish pieces, lemon juice, and salt in it. Keep it aside for at least 10 minutes.
- Now take a grinder, add coconut, green coriander, green chili, garlic, and cumin to it and make a fine paste.
- Once done, wash and pat the banana leaves. Spread it on the kitchen slab and pour the marinated fish over it. Now spread the paste over it.
- Fold the banana leaves well and steam them in a steamer with lots of hot water.
- Serve and enjoy!
Key Ingredients: fish fillet, lemon juice, salt, coriander leaves, dry coconut, green chilies, garlic cloves, cumin, water as needed