Spicy peanut butter dosa recipe: Dosa is a quick and easy breakfast when you are under time pressure and in a rush in the morning. For extra protein, we have given you the recipe for Spicy Peanut Butter Dosa. This is a very different recipe, and you will not want to miss even a third of the recipe. We won’t judge you for it, it’s actually delicious!
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 05 Minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Kiwi fizz recipe
- Chinese pocket samosa recipe
- Tandoori chicken roll recipe
- Chicken katsu burger recipe
- Chicken bread corn recipe
- Mutton shahi roll recipe
- Creamy buttermilk chicken salad recipe
- Chicken madras recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make spicy peanut butter dosa
- Ready to cook dosa batter
- Chili Chutney Peanut Butter
- Onion (for garnish)
Method of making spicy peanut butter dosa recipe
- Cooking Instructions: Prepare dosa batter (follow directions on pack).
- Heat a non-stick or iron pan on the stove. If you like slightly crispy dosa, then use high flame.
- Take a large spoon filled with a ladle and spread it on the pan. Now set the temperature to medium-high so that the base does not burn.
- Once bubbles start appearing on the surface of your dosa, you can take a spoonful of chili peanut butter and spread it on top.
- Cook it for 30 seconds, fold it in half and your dosa is ready.
- Serve hot with garnish.
- For garnishing: Finely chop a small onion and sprinkle it over the dosa.
- Put a teaspoon of peanut butter on your plate.
Key Ingredients: Ready-to-cook dosa batter, chili chutney, peanut butter, onions (for garnish)