Soya pulao recipe: Soya Pulao is a healthy recipe that can be prepared in minutes. Soya chunks are rich in nutrients and you can prepare a comfy and tasty rice bowl for your lunch or dinner.
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Aloo paneer pakora recipe
- Gongura chicken biryani recipe
- Reshmi chicken paratha roll recipe
- Namkeen chicken masala handi recipe
- Egg chapati recipe
- Chicken potato kebab recipe
- Mango lassi popsicles recipe
- Eggless mango cake recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make soya pulao recipe
- 1 cup soya chunks
- 250 grams soaked rice
- 1/2 cup curd
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- Two medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 green chilies cut lengthwise
- 1 big cardamom
- 2 small cardamoms
- 8-10 peppercorns
- 5-6 cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 whole red chilies
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 2 coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp chicken masala
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 3 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
Method of making soya pulao recipe
- First of all, soak soya chunks in hot water for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, squeeze the soya chunks out of the water and separate them.
- Now take soya chunks in the vessel, add curd, red chili, ginger garlic paste, coriander powder and mix it well and keep it aside for some time.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add all the whole spices, whole red chili and fry for a few seconds. After this add chopped onion and fry for few seconds.
- Add marinated soya chunks with onions and fry for some time. After this add chopped tomatoes and green chilies and cook it till it becomes soft.
- Add red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala, turmeric and salt as per taste and cook everything well.
- Add the soaked rice to the spices, mix it well and cover the pressure cooker with water as needed.
- After two whistles, turn off the gas and after the pressure is released, take out the prepared casserole in a serving bowl and serve it. Pair it with raita or chutney.
Key Ingredients: Soya chunks, Rice soaked, Curd, Ginger garlic paste, Onion, Tomato, Green chillies cut lengthwise, Large cardamom, Small cardamom, Black pepper, Cloves, Bay leaves, Whole red chilli, Red chilli powder, Coriander powder , cumin powder, turmeric, chicken masala, garam masala, oil, salt