Sooji cheese balls recipe: Once you make this recipe, you can pair it with green chutney or ketchup. People of all ages will love it, especially kids will love this recipe. You can make it even when guests are coming to your house. It will be a hit. So, without waiting, let’s see how this snack is made.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Chicken cheese balls recipe
- Microwave coffee cake recipe
- Sabudana chips
- Keema chana pulao recipe
- Chicken korma recipe
- Chicken kabsa recipe
- Instant mango pickle recipe
- Chicken quesadilla recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make sooji cheese balls
- 1.5 cups water
- 1/2 cup semolina
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Pieces of cheese
Method of making sooji cheese balls recipe
- Heat some water in a pan and let it boil.
- Add salt, red chili powder and black pepper to it. Then add some semolina to it.
- Once cooked, let it cool down.
- Then take a small part of it, flatten the mixture, put cheese in the middle and make it round. Fry these balls and enjoy!
Key Ingredients: Water, semolina, chili powder, salt and pepper, cheese pieces