Singapore fried rice recipe: This is a spicy fried rice recipe made with different sauces. Vegetables give a crunchy twist to the rice. Try this quick and easy recipe for your next meal.
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Maggi pakoda recipe
- Bhindi black pepper recipe
- Komal recipe
- Mexican chicken rice recipe
- Schezwan fried rice recipe
- Chana dal pulao recipe
- Sabudana toast recipes
- Aloo methi recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make Singapore fried rice recipe
- 1 cup rice
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup capsicum
- 1/2 cup carrots, a bunch
- 1 green chili
- 1/2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp red chili sauce or peri-peri sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- Salt to taste
Method of making Singapore fried rice recipe
- Boil the rice and cool it completely.
- Heat oil in a kadhai, fry till the smell of garlic comes. Now add green onions, green chilies, and carrots and toss for a few minutes.
- Add capsicum and salt, and fry till the vegetables are cooked.
- Now put rice in the pan and pour all the sauce. Season it with black pepper and toss it until it mixes well.
- Singapore fried rice is ready!
Key Ingredients: Rice, Garlic, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Green Onion, Capsicum, Carrot, Green Chillies, Vinegar, Red Chilli Sauce or Peri-Peri Sauce, Light Soy Sauce, Chili Garlic Sauce, Salt