Shakshuka recipe: This is an egg-based recipe that you can make in just 30 minutes. This is a great recipe for those days when you want to make something healthy in less time.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Burmese samosa curry recipe
- Honey garlic chicken recipe
- Moong dal pakoda recipe
- Chicken donut recipe
- Pan fried chicken masala recipe
- Restaurant style gravy recipe
- Jeera chicken recipe
- Dhaniya Murgh recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the shakshuka recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Capsicum, chopped
- 1/4 cup tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp oregano
Method of making shakshuka recipe
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion, garlic, tomato, and capsicum, and fry for some time. Add tomato puree and cook on low flame.
- Add black pepper, red chili, salt, and oregano to it, mix and cook again for two seconds.
- Now empty two spaces between the spices and break the egg in the middle and put it.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper on them. Cook on low flame for 10 minutes with the lid on.
- Shakshuka is ready to serve.
Key Ingredients: Eggs, capsicum, tomato, onion, tomato puree, red chili powder, black pepper, cumin powder, salt, garlic, oregano