Shahi mango tukda recipe: Shahi Tukda is a classic bread pudding prepared with a combination of bread and rabri sweetened milk. This popular Indian dessert is topped with dry fruits and nuts. Give this classic dessert a new twist by making it out of mangoes.
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- No bake apple pie recipe
- Mushroom noodles recipe
- Mango and mint kheer recipe
- Grated egg avocado toast recipe
- Paneer fingers recipe
- Chicken potato kebab recipe
- Sambar rice recipe
- Butter garlic mushroom recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make shahi mango tukda recipe
- 2 bread pieces
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 Mango Puree
- Dry Fruits
Method of making shahi mango tukda recipe
- Take slices of bread and fry them till they become crisp.
- Now put sugar and water in a pan, let it thicken, then add mango puree to it and keep stirring continuously. Let it cool down.
- Place the fried bread pieces in a plate and pour the mango mixture on top.
- After it is done, serve it garnished with dry fruits.
Key Ingredients: Bread Pieces, Sugar, Mango Puree, Dry Fruits