Schezwan paneer recipe: Crispy deep-fried paneer with a variety of sauces and spices makes this recipe a perfect Indo-Chinese appetizer.
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Butter chicken kulcha recipe
- Kesar mango lassi recipe
- Khasta kachori recipe
- Matka pulao recipe
- Paneer tikka roll recipe
- Chicken potato kebab recipe
- Healthy falooda recipe
- Paneer kolhapuri recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the schezwan paneer recipe
- 500 gms paneer
- 8-10 dry red chilies
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1/2 tbsp green onion
- 1 tbsp onion
- 1 medium capsicum, cut into pieces
- 5-8 Schezwan Peppercorns
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Soy sauce as needed
- Vinegar as needed
Method of making schezwan paneer recipe
- Soak dry red chilies in water for 10 minutes and then grind them coarsely.
- In a bowl, add cornflour, some salt, 1 teaspoon of black pepper, and water, and prepare a batter for marinating the paneer for at least 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes fry the paneer lightly and keep it aside. Do not throw marinade, we will need it for gravy.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped ginger-garlic, and fry for a while.
- Add green onions, chili paste, and schezwan black pepper, and let it cook for some time.
- Add vinegar and soy sauce of your choice to the chili paste. Then cook till the masala leaves little oil on the edges.
- Add chopped onions and capsicum and mix.
- Take the remaining marinade, add water to it and pour it into the pan. Let it cook and thicken as per your desired consistency.
- Just 2 minutes before it reaches your desired consistency, toss in the paneer and mix, adding salt and pepper as per your preference.
- Let it boil for a while and your schezwan paneer is ready.
Key Ingredients: Paneer, Dry Red Chilli, Ginger, Garlic, Green Onion, Onion, Capsicum, Schezwan Peppercorn, Cornflour, Black Pepper, Salt, Soy Sauce, Vinegar