Schezwan chicken recipe: If you need to prepare a dish for a home party or if you want to add a twist to your boring everyday meal, then try Schezwan Chicken Recipe.
You must have eaten schezwan chicken outside. It remains very tasty and spicy. Enough to bring life to any party. But do you know that you can make it at home too? The best part is that chicken can be eaten with fried rice or even mixed with noodles to add flavor. That is, give in to the work of one.
This recipe comes with a lot of flavors and you are sure to love it.
- Total Time: 35 min
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- Cooking Time: 30 min
- Servings: 4
- Cooking Level: Medium
- Course: Appetizers
- Calories: 450
- Cuisine: Chinese
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Paneer stuffed bhatura recipe
- Raw banana cutlets
- Crown fried chicken recipe
- Kaju katli recipe
- Biryani gravy recipe
- Schezwan fried rice recipe
- Bread upma recipe
- 3 – Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipes
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Material need to make schezwan chicken recipe
- 250 grams boneless chicken
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp corn starch (you can also use cornflour)
- 1/4 cup
- 3 tbsp schezwan sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 green onions (with leaves)
- 3-4 dry red chilies
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1-inch piece of ginger finely chopped
- 5-6 garlic finely chopped
- White sesame for garnish
Method of making schezwan chicken recipe
- In a large bowl, mix small pieces of chicken, salt, pepper, soy sauce, and cornflour. Mix the chicken in such a way that everything gets marinated.
- Now add egg white to it and coat it in such a way that everything gets mixed in the chicken.
- Now heat oil in a pan, this will be for deep frying.
- Then fry the chicken till it becomes golden brown. After that take it out on tissue paper.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan, add dry red chili, ginger, and garlic, and fry for 30 seconds.
- After that add chopped green onions to it. After this add soy sauce, schezwan sauce, sugar, vinegar, and a very little salt and mix it.
- Now add 3-4 spoons of water to it and let this sauce cook a little more. Test it once. If you want more spicy and spicy then you can add more schezwan sauce.
- Now add fried chicken to it and cook it well for 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped green onions and white sesame on top.