Sabudana chips: Sabudana is a great source of energy and cumin is considered a key ingredient to aid digestion, and the combination of these 2 ingredients makes sabudana papad a better alternative to packet chips and processed finger foods.
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 05 Minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Chicken cheese balls recipe
- Mango salsa recipe
- Easy chicken keema recipe
- Keema chana pulao recipe
- Chicken korma recipe
- No oven garlic bread recipe
- Jeera chicken recipe
- Potato and egg salad recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make sabudana chips
- 1 cup sago
- 4 cups water
- 1 tsp salt
- One tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2-3 drops of food coloring
- Oil for frying
Method of making sabudana chips
- Soak sabudana in water overnight.
- Boil water in a pan. Add soaked sabudana. Add salt, pepper, and lemon juice to it.
- Let it cook for 10-15 minutes. Once the sabudana expands further and the texture becomes soft, remove it from the flame.
- Spread a plastic sheet, and pour the sago mixture with a spoon. It should be equal to the size of the chips as per your wish. Make sure you leave an equal distance between the chips.
- Let it dry in the sun for about a day. Chips are ready, they can be stored in an air-tight container for about a month.
- Heat oil in a pan. Deep fry the chips. Make sure you apply little pressure on each chip while frying so that each sabudana starts crackling.
- Chips are ready!
Key Ingredients: Sabudana, Water, Salt, Black pepper, Lemon juice, 2-3 drops of Food coloring, Oil for frying