Rose and lychee ganache butter cookies: This is a very tasty cookie recipe, make these cookies and surprise your father on Father’s Day.
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Thai chicken stir fry recipe
- Avocado mash on toast recipe
- Paneer pancake recipe
- Cream of spinach soup recipe
- Dhaba style arbi recipe
- Aloo kulcha recipe
- Spinach avocado smoothie recipe
- Baked noodles spring rolls recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make rose and lychee ganache butter cookies
- 250 grams flour
- 200 g butter
- 20 grams milk
- 60 grams powdered sugar
- 4 kg baking soda
- 2 kg salt rose lychee ganache
- 100 g heavy cream
- 100 grams of white chocolate
- 50 grams of lychee pulp
- 3-5 ml rose juice
Method of making rose and lychee ganache butter cookies
- Beat butter and powdered sugar until it becomes white and fluffy.
- Now add milk and mix.
- Add flour, salt, and baking soda and mix.
- Now make small balls of the dough and place them on the baking tray.
- Bake it in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat the cream and pour it on the white chocolate and leave it for 2 minutes.
- After the chocolate melts, add cream and chocolate to it.
- Add litchi pulp and rose extract and mix well.
- Keep it in the fridge for 1 hour.
- When cool, serve by piping between the cookies.
Key Ingredients: Flour, Butter, Milk, Powdered Sugar, Baking Soda, Salt, Heavy Cream, White Chocolate, Lychee Pulp, Rose Juice