Restaurant style gravy recipe: Now you don’t have to go out all the time to enjoy restaurant-style recipes. Here we bring you the recipe for making restaurant style dishes at home.
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Burmese samosa curry recipe
- Honey garlic chicken recipe
- Moong dal pakoda recipe
- Chicken donut recipe
- Pan fried chicken masala recipe
- Chili garlic omelette recipe
- Jaggery malpua recipe
- Dhaniya Murgh recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make a restaurant style gravy recipe
- 1 onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 black pepper
- Dry red chili
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1 tbsp garlic
Method of making restaurant style gravy recipe
- Take a pan and heat some oil in it.
- Add black pepper, dry red chili and bay leave to it.
- Once it becomes hot, reduce the gas and add chopped onions. Fry the onion till it becomes golden brown.
- Then add chopped ginger and garlic. Let it cook
- Now add finely chopped tomatoes to it. Cook them till they become soft.
- After this, add a little salt and mix again.
- Take some curd till it is cooked and add red chili powder, turmeric powder, and coriander powder to it.
- Put it in the pan with onion-tomato masala and stir quickly.
- When the oil starts separating from the mixture, add little water and cook again.
- Once it reaches the consistency you want, add your other ingredients and cook the dish!
Key Ingredients: Onion, Tomato, Bay leaf, Black pepper, Dry red chili, Turmeric powder, Red chili powder, Coriander powder, Salt, Ginger, Garlic