Raw banana cutlets: Today we have brought Banana Cutlet Recipe for you. Raw banana cutlets are a great snack for breakfast. Banana Veg Cutlet is very tasty to eat and easy to make. You should also note the method of making instant banana cutlets and try this veg cutlet recipe today. We hope that you will like the raw banana cutlet recipe.
The prepared pan, crisp, raw banana is setting a good example of is hearty, filling, and delicious, savory snack. These are gluten-free and vegan-Tikki and are perfect for entertaining guests.
For the next several months, I’ve been trying to find a raw, course, or track, in the field, but was not able to achieve this. As a child, these raw banana patties (my mother) were my favorite snack. My mother gave it to them for a long cutlet shape, and they were so delicious that we ate them all up. This Navratri, I was lucky enough to get my hands on four of the raw banana and I decided to try this recipe.
like sweet potatoes, and a bottle of pumpkin, raw banana, is a good ingredient to be fixed. Blend with a few basic spices, and the creation of one of you, and dig in with a vegan after-school snack, perfect for Navratri.
My mother made this in the raw banana is setting a good example, with lots of onions, and garlic; but, according to the vrat for the recommendation, I improvised the recipe and swapped non-vrat ingredients for vrat flours without compromising on taste and flavor.
DID YOU KNOW THAT?”
The bananas are a great source of fiber, beta-carotene, calcium, and vitamins A and C. They are highly nutritious, and offer several benefits for your health, along with their delicious flavor. This is a good reason to go for a walk in the raw banana or a banana in your daily diet?
HOW TO MAKE RAW BANANA CUTLETS RECIPE?
This is a rough path setting a good example, it’s easy to make. To begin with, a soft banana, peeled the potatoes. Cook for about 3 whistles or 10 minutes. Take your time with this process, as we want to make the course will be smooth, and manageable to obtain a smooth puree.
Those are my favorites. Trim and discard the skin. Use a fork or a potato masher to make the mash. All the ingredients are mixed to form a soft dough. How to shape the tikkis, and the pan-cook them until they are crisp and brown.
For a crispier Tikki, add enough butter to cover the top layer of Tikki. Cook the tikkis in 8 to 10 minutes on low heat, turning occasionally until browned on both sides.
THE PERFECT MAKE-AHEAD SNACK!
These Tikki or cutlets can be prepared in advance and stored in preparation for delivery. Just shape them as Tikki or round patties and store them in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. When you’re ready to eat, cook according to directions and serve immediately. The leftovers made Tikki is a very good snack for the next day. Best of all, this Tikki is completely frozen for up to 3 months. To defrost the refrigerator, then cook when needed.
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Paneer stuffed bhatura recipe
- Bhel puri recipe
- Crown fried chicken recipe
- Kaju katli recipe
- Mango souffle recipe
- Schezwan fried rice recipe
- Bread upma recipe
- 3 – Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipes
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
HOW TO MAKE THESE RAW VEGAN BANANA LEAVES, TIKKI? – Raw banana cutlet recipe
These burgers are my favorite tea, an appetizer, and a great green chutney recipe.
I’m inviting you to this recipe will give that a try and share your feedback! If you have any questions related to this recipe, send me an email and I will be happy to answer all of them. We’d love to hear from you. ?
Necessary ingredients need to make raw banana cutlet recipe
Method of making raw banana cutlet recipe
- For the Banana cutlet recipe, firstly in a large bowl add banana, peas, and, all-purpose flour and mash it well.
- After this add all the other spices to the mixture and mix it well.
- Now make small balls out of this mixture.
- Then flatten them with the help of the palm of the hand or fill them in the mold and mold them into the desired shape.
- After this, wrap them well in bread crumbs.
- Now put oil in a pan and heat it. When the oil becomes hot, fry these cutlets on low flame till they turn light brown.
- Take your method of making banana cutlet is complete. Now your delicious Raw banana cutlet is ready.
- Take them out on a serving plate and serve with tomato sauce or any chutney of your choice.
- Also try our popular Veg Mommas, Bread Paneer Rolls, Masala Vada, Paneer Pakora, Paneer Tikka Recipes.
- You will definitely like this recipe like Banana Cutlet Recipe.
- If you want, you can also make tikkis by baking them in a little oil on the pan.
- Cutlets can be fried in an air fryer also in less oil and in grill also in less oil.
- In the cutlet, you can add carrots or any other vegetable instead of peas or with it.