Rajma kebab recipe: A mixture of rajma and hot spices, wrapped in gram flour and fried until brown. Serve these exquisite Rajma Kebabs to win over the hearts of your loved ones.
- Total Time: 55 Minutes
- Preparation time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking time: 35 Minutes
- For how many people: 4
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Maggi pakoda recipe
- Bhindi black pepper recipe
- Cucumber and coriander smoothie recipe
- Mexican chicken rice recipe
- Schezwan fried rice recipe
- Rose thandai recipe
- Sabudana toast recipes
- Singapore fried rice recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the rajma kebab recipe
- 250 gms kidney beans
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 green chilies, finely chopped
- Coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 lemon (juicy)
- A pinch of chili powder
- A pinch of coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil/ghee for frying
- 1 tbsp besan
Method of making Rrajma kebab recipe
- Soak the rajma in water overnight.
- Pour boiled water over it and remove its skin.
- Coarsely grind the rajma.
- Add chopped onion, green chili, tomato, chili powder, coriander powder, lemon juice, peanuts and salt.
- Now add gram flour to it and mix it well.
- Make small rolls by mixing them with your hands.
- Fry in hot oil/ghee till golden brown.
Key Ingredients: Rajma, Tomato, Onion, Green Chillies, Coriander Leaves, Lemon (Juicy), Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder, Salt, Oil/Ghee, Besan