Raisin cookies recipe: If you are also craving sweet food, then try these fun cookie recipes.
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Strawberry dawn recipe
- Oats dahi kebab recipe
- Passion dance recipe
- Fish popcorn recipe
- Mushroom ghee roast recipe
- Chicken potato kebab recipe
- Mango lassi popsicles recipe
- Melon cooler recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make raisin cookies recipe
- 2/3 cup Afghan black raisins
- 1 cup hot water
- 3 and 1/4 flour
- 3 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup cold butter, cut into pieces
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp water
Method of making raisin cookies recipe
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Soak Premium Seedless Afghani Black Raisins in water for 10 minutes, filter, and keep aside.
- Set on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Add cold butter and mix until the mixture becomes coarse crumbs.
- Mix the milk in the flour mixture till it becomes wet and add the ground raisins.
- Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and roll it into 3/4 to 1 inch thick rounds by patting the dough.
- Cut the dough with cookie cutters and place it on the prepared baking sheet. Brush milk over the dough.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Key Ingredients: Afghan black raisins, Hot water, All-purpose flour, White sugar, Baking powder, Salt, Cold butter, Cut into pieces, Milk, Water