Potato rings recipe: When hunger strikes at odd times, we are always confused about what to make. But with this quick and easy recipe, a delicious potato snack will be ready in no time.
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Maggi pakoda recipe
- Green tikka tenders recipe
- Veg biryani recipe
- Manchow momos soup recipe
- Poha cutlet recipe
- Green rice recipe
- Irani omelet recipe
- Egg pasta recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make potato rings recipe
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp oregano
- Salt to taste
- 2 boiled potatoes
- 1/4 cup rava
Method of making potato rings recipe
- Put some butter, garlic, chili flakes, and oregano in a pan. Then when it gets cooked, add some water to it.
- Let it boil and add rava.
- When the rava absorbs the water, let it cool down.
- After this, add two mashed potatoes and knead the dough.
- Now flatten this dough and with the help of a cutter cut small rings from it. Or you can also cut long strips from it and then make a circle out of it.
- Sprinkle some cornflour and deep fry till crispy.
Key Ingredients: Chili Flakes, Oregano, Salt, Boiled Potatoes, Rava