Passion dance recipe: A refreshing summer drink made with Monin or tastier passion puree, lime juice, a sprig of rosemary, soda, and a lemon spritzer.
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
- Preparation Time: 05 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 05 Minutes
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Schezwan paneer recipe
- Oats dahi kebab recipe
- Bite-size chicken balls recipe
- Fish popcorn recipe
- Karwar fish curry recipe
- Chicken potato kebab recipe
- Mango lassi popsicles recipe
- Dhokla chaat recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make passion dance recipe
- 20 ml passion fruit puree
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 15 ml lemon juice
- Juice Soda and Lemon Spritzer Top
- Rosemary sprig for garnish
Method of making passion dance recipe
- First, mash the henna in a shaker.
- Now it’s time to pour the henna into the shaker and fill it with ice.
- Add passion puree and lemon juice. Shake it well.
- Once shaken, apply double pressure over ice in a pilsner or tall glass.
- Add soda and sprite over it and mix well.
- Garnish it with a sprig of rosemary.
Key Ingredients: passion fruit puree, rosemary sprig, lemon juice, juice soda and lemon spritzer top, rosemary sprig for garnish