Paneer tikka roll recipe: Spicy paneer tikka wrapped in a roti or paratha, which you will love. Not only is it a different way to enjoy paneer tikka, but it is also a healthy, filling meal that enhances your taste buds.
- Total Time: 2 hours 10 minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 1 hour 55 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Butter chicken kulcha recipe
- Garlic bread recipe
- Eggplant bhurji recipe
- Matka pulao recipe
- Sticky date pudding recipe
- Chicken potato kebab recipe
- Khoya kulfi recipe
- Butter garlic mushroom recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the paneer tikka roll recipe
For Paneer Tikka:
- 12-13 cubes paneer
- 1/2 cup curd
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Half tsp kasoori methi
- 1 tbsp besan
- 1 green capsicum
- One onion
- Half tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
For Paratha Wrap:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 2 tsp ghee
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Green chili
- Tomato sauce
Method of making paneer tikka roll recipe
- Take out the paneer cubes in a bowl.
- Add curd, salt, red chili powder, coriander powder, ginger-garlic paste, garam masala, kasoori methi, green capsicum with gram flour, onion, chaat masala, and oil.
- Mix all these well together.
- Add lemon juice to the mixture and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes put the pieces of paneer, capsicum, and onion in the skewer one by one.
- Grill the skewers at 200 degrees Celsius for 20-25 minutes.
Prepare Paratha Wrap:
- In a bowl, add salt, cornflour, and ghee.
- Mix well.
- Knead the dough by adding some milk.
- Cover the dough in a transparent sheet and keep it aside for an hour.
- After an hour, lift the dough and make small balls out of it.
- Flatten the roti with a rolling pin and place it on the pan and make parathas.
- Put some ghee on the pan and break an egg and cook the parantha on it.
- Place the egg paratha on a plate and put onion, green chili, grilled paneer, and capsicum on it. Garnish with tomato sauce.
- Roll the parantha with the stuffing in absorbent paper and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: Paneer, Curd, Salt, Red Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder, Ginger-Garlic Paste, Garam Masala, Kasoori Methi, Besan, Green Capsicum, Onion, Chaat Masala, Oil, Lemon Juice, All-purpose flour, Salt, Cornflour, Ghee, Milk, Egg, Green Chillies, Tomato Sauce