Paneer pancake recipe: We’ve managed to bring paneer to the American classic breakfast pancake dish, to give these fluffy and delicious paneer pancakes. Serve these cheesy pancakes with honey, maple syrup, butter, or Nutella!
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Instant matar paneer recipe
- Veg upma recipe
- White butter recipe
- Street style egg masala sandwich recipe
- Kolache poha recipe
- Aloo kulcha recipe
- Oats appe recipe
- Baked noodles spring rolls recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the paneer pancake recipe
- 250 gms Paneer (homemade paneer)
- 2 eggs, or Flax Meal Egg Replacer
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup wheat flour
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp butter (salted)
Method of making paneer pancake recipe
- In a clean and dry bowl, beat the eggs until light and fluffy.
- Add sugar and beat till sugar is mixed.
- Now add smooth cheese, baking powder, flour, and salt to the beaten egg mixture.
- Add milk and whisk to mix well. You should have a thick pancake batter.
- Heat a wok on a low flame. Melt some butter and pour a large spoonful of the pancake batter onto the pan. The batter will spread and freeze on its own.
- When you see bubbles visible on the top, then flip and cook the pancake from the other side as well.
- Once done, prepare the rest of the pancakes in the same way with the remaining batter.
- Take out the paneer pancakes on a serving plate.
- Serve cheese pancakes with fruit and honey or maple syrup as a nutritious high-protein breakfast.
Key Ingredients: paneer (homemade cottage cheese), eggs, or flax meal egg replacer, sugar, baking powder, wheat flour, salt, milk, butter (salted)