Paneer makhani recipe: To add to the list of yummy and light sattvic food, here we bring you a new and delicious recipe for paneer makhani which is a must-try!
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Homemade tomato ketchup recipe
- Gajar matar khichdi recipe
- Mushroom tikka masala recipe
- Chicken donut recipe
- Arhar dal khichdi recipe
- Chicken potato kebab recipe
- Irani omelette recipe
- Thai chicken fried rice recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the paneer makhani
- 500 gms paneer
- 300 grams tomatoes
- 5 tbsp ghee
- Rock salt as per taste
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 70 grams of cashew nuts
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
Method of making paneer makhani recipe
- For makhani gravy, boil tomatoes with some cashew nuts and chili powder.
- Let it cook well and then make a fine paste.
- Put tomato paste, little ghee, cumin powder, and coriander powder in a pan and let it cook.
- Then add paneer cubes to it and mix it with the gravy.
- Garnish with fresh cream.
Key Ingredients: Paneer, Tomato, Ghee, Rock Salt, Cumin Powder, Coriander Powder, Chilli Powder, Cashew Nuts, Fresh Cream