Paneer makhani pizza recipe: Paneer makhani pizza Punjabi makhani pizza with makhani gravy is a wonderful combination of flavourful, seasonings that you must try once.
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Mango sandwich recipe
- Talbina recipe
- Mint gur sharbat recipe
- Barbecue rice recipe
- Poha cutlet recipe
- Green rice recipe
- Dahi vada recipe
- Egg pasta recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make paneer makhani pizza recipe
- 2 pizza bases (medium-sized)
For the makhani sauce:
- 2 tbsp ghee/oil
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 2 cardamom
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 3 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- One tsp crushed kasoori methi
- Red chili powder as per taste
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- Garam masala as per taste
- Salt to taste
- 150-200 gm paneer pieces
- 2 tbsp curd
- 1/2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp mustard oil
- 1/2 tsp kasoori methi
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 small onion, cut into pieces
- 1 small capsicum
- Mozzarella cheese, grated
Method of making paneer makhani pizza recipe
For buttery spread
- First of all, you have to make Makhani gravy. For that, heat oil/ghee in a pan, add cumin seeds, cardamom, cloves, cinnamon stick, and fry till cumin seeds crackle, taking care that all the spices do not burn, just fry them.
- Now, add the garlic pieces and fry for a few seconds. Once done, add onions, and cook for 5 minutes or until transparent.
- Add turmeric powder and red chili powder and mix everything well.
- Now it’s time to add tomato puree. Cook on low flame for 10 minutes, till the oil separates.
- Add cream, sugar (optional), and ginger powder. Bring to a boil, and cook for 5-10 minutes. Add garam masala and kasoori methi. Take it off the flame. Let it cool for a few minutes and then make a puree of it.
For Paneer Marination
- Take a big bowl, add curd, lemon juice, ginger-garlic paste, oil, red chili powder, kasoori fenugreek, coriander powder, garam masala, cumin powder, turmeric powder, and mix well. Mix till it becomes a smooth paste.
- Add paneer cubes and marinate the paneer with the mixture. Keep it for 15 minutes. Roast in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
How to assemble
- Preheat the oven to the maximum temperature that your oven allows. Line the pizza base with parchment paper and keep the pizza base.
- Apply some butter or oil on top and then spread Makhani sauce.
- Add boiled paneer, onion rings, and capsicum. Put grated cheese on top (as much as you want). Pour a tablespoon of butter/olive oil over it.
- Wait and enjoy!
Key Ingredients: 2 pizza bases (medium size), Ghee/oil, Ginger powder, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cumin seeds, Garlic cloves, Cloves, Bay leaves, Onion, Crushed Kasoori methi, Red chili powder, Fresh cream, Garam masala, Salt, Paneer Pieces, Curd, Ginger-Garlic Paste, Turmeric, Coriander Powder, Kasoori Fenugreek, Lemon Juice, Mustard Oil, Onion, Capsicum, Mozzarella Cheese