Pan fried chicken masala recipe: This chicken masala recipe has a dry consistency and can be eaten as a snack. However, if you want to turn it into a complete meal, pair it with roti/naan, steamed rice, and some spicy onion rings, and prepare yourself for a delicious meal!
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Paneer makhani recipe
- Gajar matar khichdi recipe
- Mushroom tikka masala recipe
- Chicken donut recipe
- Arhar dal khichdi recipe
- Chili garlic omelette recipe
- Irani omelette recipe
- Dhaniya Murgh recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make pan fried chicken masala
- 5-6 chicken pieces
- 2 dry red chilies
- 1 onion
- 1 capsicum
- One Tablespoon Ginger
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp Kashmiri chili powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Salt to taste
Method of making pan fried chicken masala recipe
- Put onion, ginger, garlic, dry red chili, cumin, turmeric powder, red Kashmiri powder, salt, and pepper in a blender.
- Then mix all these and make a smooth paste.
- After it is ready, coat this spice on your chicken pieces.
- After this, heat a pan and add chopped onions and capsicum to it.
- Next, add some curry leaves. Now add the marinated pieces to it and cook it well.
Key Ingredients: Chicken pieces, Dry red chili, Onion, Capsicum, Ginger, Garlic, Kashmiri chili powder, Turmeric, Salt