Pakoda platter recipe: This pakora platter is very easy to make. You can use your leftover vegetables or add some fresh vegetables. With a variety of options, people of all ages would love to eat it.
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Mango sandwich recipe
- Paneer makhani pizza recipe
- Mint gur sharbat recipe
- Barbecue rice recipe
- Poha cutlet recipe
- Green rice recipe
- Dahi vada recipe
- Egg pasta recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the pakoda platter recipe
- 1 Onion, cut into pieces
- 1 Potato, cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp gram flour
- 1 Cauliflower, cut into pieces
- 5-6 paneer pieces
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
Method of making pakoda platter recipe
- Cut onion, potato, cauliflower, paneer, and spinach leaves. Wash them all thoroughly.
- Now put gram flour, salt, red chili powder, carom seeds, coriander leaves, garam masala, and some water in a bowl.
- Make sure the batter has flowy consistency.
- After this, dip your vegetables in this solution, and deep fry them in hot oil.
- Take it out when it becomes crispy and brown. Serve and enjoy!
Key Ingredients: Onion, Potato, Cauliflower, Paneer pieces, Besan, Red chili powder, Black pepper, Salt