Oats appe recipe: Appe is an evergreen South Indian snack that is traditionally made with rice and urad batter. This oats and appe recipe is rich in fiber and is a perfect option for a healthy breakfast.
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Badam halwa recipe
- Veg upma recipe
- White butter recipe
- Street style egg masala sandwich recipe
- Sandwich cake recipe
- Bread pakora chaat recipe
- Bhajiya usal recipe
- Baked noodles spring rolls recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make oats appe recipe
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup urad dal
- 1 onion, cut into pieces
- 1 capsicum, cut into pieces
- One carrot, cut into pieces
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- A pinch of black pepper
- Salt to taste
Method of making oats appe recipe
- Take soaked urad dal and grind it till it becomes smooth.
- Add oats powder, salt, red chili powder, and black pepper to it.
- Mix it and add chopped onion, carrot, and capsicum. Mix it well.
- After this take Appa Maker and grease it.
- Pour this solution into a pan greased with ghee and let it cook.
- Then flip it and cook from the other side as well. When it turns brown and crispy, take it out and serve!
Key Ingredients: oats, urad dal, onion, capsicum, carrot, red chili powder, black pepper, salt