Nutella waffle recipe: Crispy Waffle A nice layer of Nutella is seen on top. You will get a great taste in every bite of these Nutella waffles.
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make the Nutella waffle recipe
- 250 grams flour
- 60 grams sugar
- 15 grams of baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 300 ml milk
- 120 g butter melted
- 30 grams Nutella
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Aloo uttapam recipe
- Chicken rice bowl recipe
- Kesar kheer recipe
- Mutton malai tikka recipe
- Mutton ginger recipe
- Sabudana kheer recipe
- Tandoori paneer pakora recipe
- Rava vada recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Method of making Nutella waffle recipe
- Sift together all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together milk and melted butter.
- Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and pour the wet ingredients into it.
- Using a wooden spoon, mix the dry ingredients into the wet until you get it well.
- The batter will be a bit lumpy—Preheat the waffle iron.
- Pour the batter on the waffle iron and cook the waffles till they are crispy, golden, and cooked. Sprinkle Nutella on top.
Key Ingredients: All-purpose flour, Sugar, Baking powder, Salt, Milk, Melted butter, Nutella