New York cheesecake recipe: New york cheesecakes feature a crispy biscuit base with a vanilla-flavored cream cheese filling. This cheesecake is very easy to make at home and it is a heavy, creamy, and delicious cake.
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Mint chicken tikka recipe
- Tandoori aloo keema recipe
- Mutton vadai recipe
- Chicken bhindi recipe
- Sandwich cake recipe
- Bread pakora chaat recipe
- Handi omelette recipe
- Eggs benedict with sesame bagel recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the new york cheesecake recipe
- 15 graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 4 (8 ounces) packages of cream cheese
- 1 or cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
Method of making new york cheesecake recipe
- Make a base by mixing crushed graham crackers (or Mary biscuits) with melted butter.
- Set this mixture in a cheesecake pan and keep aside. Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, milk, and eggs until you get a smooth and uniform texture.
- Now, add sour cream, flour, and vanilla essence and mix the ingredients into the cream cheese mixture.
- The feeling is ready. Set it on the prepared base and bake for an hour.
- Let it rest till it cools down completely.
- You have the classic New York cheesecake ready to enjoy!
Key Ingredients: Graham crackers, crushed, Butter, melted, cream cheese, white sugar, milk, eggs, sour cream, flour, vanilla essence