Namkeen chicken masala handi recipe: This is a quick and easy chicken recipe, which you can make on any occasion. In this recipe, chicken is cooked with black pepper, curd, and cream. But still, it looks quite fun to eat.
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Strawberry dawn recipe
- Oats dahi kebab recipe
- Reshmi chicken paratha roll recipe
- Raisin cookies recipe
- Mushroom ghee roast recipe
- Chicken potato kebab recipe
- Mango lassi popsicles recipe
- Melon cooler recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make the namkeen chicken masala handi recipe
- 750 gms chicken
- 1 cup curd
- 1/4 cup cream
- 2 tbsp ginger and garlic paste
- 3 green chilies cut lengthwise
- 2 big onions, chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger, julienne
- 2 big cardamoms
- 1 cinnamon
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup oil
Method of making namkeen chicken masala handi recipe
- Heat half a cup of oil in a pan. In this add big cardamom, and cinnamon sticks along with chicken and fry for some time.
- Add ginger-garlic paste to it and fry for a few seconds. After a while add chopped onion and fry it with chicken.
- Add salt and pepper and keep stirring the chicken. Cover and cook for some time.
- Now add curd to the chicken and cook it on an oil flame. After the curd is completely cooked, add cream to it and cook while mixing.
- Add green chilies and julienne ginger and cook for some time, after taking out the handi serve.
Key Ingredients: Chicken, curd, cream, ginger and garlic paste, green chilies cut lengthwise, onion, ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, black pepper, salt, oil