Mutton vadai recipe: As the name suggests, this vadai recipe is made by mixing several spices with minced meat and deep-frying till it turns completely golden.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 4
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Mint chicken tikka recipe
- Chhena murki recipe
- Konkani style chicken curry recipe
- Chicken bhindi recipe
- Sandwich cake recipe
- Cinnamon bread pudding recipe
- Steam fish in banana leaves recipe
- Chicken quesadilla recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the mutton vadai recipe
- 200 gms mutton mince
- 2 tbsp gram flour
- 1/2 cup chana dal
- 2 tsp saunf
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp asafoetida
- 1/2 tbsp garlic paste
- Handful coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- Water as needed
- 1 small onion, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp garam masala
- Red chili as per taste
- Handful curry leaves
- Salt to taste
Method for making mutton vadai recipe
- To start the recipe, you need to first take a large mixing bowl. Add fennel, chana dal, cumin, and green chilies to it.
- Now, pour water into a bowl and soak the dal for about 45 minutes. After that, remove the extra water. Grind the lentils coarsely in the grinder.
- Take the minced meat and put it in the grinder to make a thick paste. Take a bowl and add gram flour, asafoetida, and garam masala to it.
- In a separate bowl mix curry leaves, chopped onion, coriander leaves, ginger-garlic paste, and salt. Now mix all the ingredients together in a big bowl.
- Flatten the mixture into small balls and give it the shape of a vadai.
- Take a deep fry pan and heat oil in it. Fry the vadai in a pan till it turns golden brown.
- Drain the extra oil and dry the cutlets with the help of a tissue.
- Serve and enjoy!
Key Ingredients: Mutton mince, gram flour, chana dal, fennel seeds, cumin, asafoetida, garlic paste, handful of coriander leaves, ginger paste, water, onion, garam masala, red chili, handful of curry leaves, salt