Mutton malai tikka recipe: Mutton pieces marinated in a creamy and delicious dressing. This Mutton Malai Tikka has a velvety texture and tastes best when paired with spicy chutneys and onion rings. Make this for your guests and surprise them with a delicious snack.
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 05 Minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make the mutton malai tikka recipe
- 4-5 mutton pieces
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- One tablespoon of red chili powder
- One tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1/2 cup curd 2 tbsp cream
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Aloo uttapam recipe
- Chicken rice bowl recipe
- Kesar kheer recipe
- Bread malpua recipe
- Mutton ginger recipe
- Mutton shahi roll recipe
- Cheese egg roll recipe
- Corn curry quiche recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Method of making mutton malai tikka recipe
- First of all clean the mutton pieces thoroughly. Mix curd, chopped ginger, garlic, and green chili in a bowl.
- Add chaat masala, garam masala, red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Could you put it in the marinade? Then keep the mutton aside to rest.
- After this, fry the mutton pieces in a pan.
- After cooking, take out these pieces in a bowl. Add some melted butter and cream and mix. serve and enjoy
Key Ingredients: Mutton pieces, coriander powder, cumin powder, red chili powder, black pepper, chaat masala, garam masala, curd, cream