Mutton ginger recipe: A delicious and aromatic mutton curry made with a mixture of spices, ginger, onion, lemon, and curd. The use of ginger gives a unique and nutty flavor to this mutton curry. It is easy to make and tastes great to pair with hot naan!
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Mango rabri recipe
- Green shakshuka recipe
- Murmura idli recipe
- Tawa kaleji recipe
- Chicken bread corn recipe
- Mutton shahi roll recipe
- Creamy buttermilk chicken salad recipe
- Chicken bread parcel recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the mutton ginger recipe
- 1/2 kg mutton
- 2 lemons
- 2 Onions, cut into pieces
- 10 Green Chillies, chopped
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 cup curd
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper (crushed)
- 1 tbsp Ginger, cut into pieces
- Salt to taste
Method of making the mutton ginger recipe
- Fry onion and ginger in oil till golden brown.
- Now add mutton, salt, ginger garlic paste, and turmeric, and cook.
- When the water of the meat dries up, add lukewarm water to it and cook till the meat becomes soft.
- Add curd and fry it.
- When a separate layer of oil is formed, then add crushed black pepper, chopped green chili, ginger, and lemon juice to it and cook on low flame for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with naan.
Key Ingredients: Mutton, lemon, onion, green chili, oil, ginger-garlic paste, curd, black pepper (crushed), ginger, salt