Mutton cutlets recipe: A morning snack or a party starter cutlets is most preferred. These are tasty snacks that everyone likes to eat with gusto. If you get this snack with mutton then your happiness will not be there. Mutton cutlets are slightly different and different from all other dishes.
Famous- Mutton cutlet is a famous snack in America. They are surveyed mostly in the early morning breakfast and in the starter of any party or function. Apart from this, it is also very famous in Australia, Hong Kong, and our country India.
Taste- Everyone knows the taste of mutton cutlets. It is spicy and spicy. According to Indians, if the mutton cutlets and mint or coriander chutney are mixed together, its taste will be doubled.
Occasion- In the evening breakfast, if the child demands something different or suddenly friends come to the house, besides there is a small function or party, there can be no dish better than mutton cutlets.
Mutton cutlets are as much fun to eat as it is easy to make. You might have eaten this snack in a different place in many ways, but this time you can enjoy it by making it at your own home. With the help of the given method, you can easily make mutton cutlets and also survey them all.
Time to make Mutton Cutlets
It takes 20 minutes to make mutton cutlets. It takes 10 minutes to prepare.
According to the members
This mutton cutlet is enough for 4 members according to the amount of the method given.
These delicious cutlets made of mutton make everyone’s heart happy. Everyone likes their delicious taste. You will eat it all for breakfast or on a special occasion.
Eat mutton cutlets with healthy black tea
Ingredients need to make Mutton cutlets recipe
Instructions to make Mutton cutlets recipe
- To make mutton cutlets, first, take boiled mutton and mix it well by adding ginger paste and garam masala. Keep this mixture covered for some time.
- Now put oil in a pan and heat it. Add mutton mixture, potato pieces, coriander, black pepper, red chili, salt and mix it well. Roast this mixture.
- Roast this mixture for 5-6 minutes so that your masala is ready.
- After roasting takes this mixture out in a pot and wait for it to cool down.
- Now prepare the cutlets in a round shape by applying the bread mixture in small pieces or steamed mixture.
- Likewise, make cutlets from all the mixture and keep it in a place.
- Now heat the oil in the pan, pour the prepared cutlets into the oil and fry them on low heat.
- Fry all cutlets in the same way and prepare your delicious mutton cutlets in a while, survey them all.