Mushroom tikka masala recipe: You must have tasted Mushroom Tikka as a snack many times but in this recipe, mushroom tikka is cooked in spicy gravy. This will prove to be a great recipe to serve at dinner parties too.
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Aloo paneer pakora recipe
- Gajar matar khichdi recipe
- Reshmi chicken paratha roll recipe
- Chicken donut recipe
- Egg chapati recipe
- Chicken potato kebab recipe
- Soya pulao recipe
- Thai chicken fried rice recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the mushroom tikka masala recipe
- 750 gms Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup curd
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- Two green chilies cut lengthwise
- 4 garlic
- 1 tsp ginger, cut into pieces
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp garam masala
- One tsp red chili powder
- One tablespoon cashew
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 bay leaf
- One tbsp gram flour, roasted
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp Kashmiri red chili
Method of making mushroom tikka masala recipe
- First of all, take curd in a bowl, add red chili, turmeric, coriander powder, gram flour, and garam masala and mix it well.
- Now heat some oil in a pan and fry the marinated mushrooms in it and keep them aside.
- Put oil in a pan and add cumin, onion, garlic buds, ginger, and tomato, and fry it.
- Now add all the spices, cashew nuts, and salt according to taste and fry it, when this masala is ready, add it to the mix and make a smooth paste.
- Again put some oil in the same kadhai and add bay leaves and some Kashmiri red chilies and fry for a second and add the prepared masala to it.
- Cook the spices for some time and add the fried mushrooms and mix them with the spices.
- Add some water and let it cook. Take out in a serving bowl and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with naan or roti.
Key Ingredients: Mushrooms, Curd, Onion, Tomato, Green chilies cut lengthwise, Garlic, Ginger, Lemon juice, Coriander leaves, Garam masala, Red chili powder, Cashew nuts, Turmeric, Salt, Coriander powder, Bay leaves, Besan, Cumin, oil, Kashmiri red chili