Mushroom ghee roast recipe: Love eating mushrooms? So try this delicious recipe made from mushrooms. Give them a whole new flavor with this delicious recipe of Mushroom Ghee.
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Strawberry dawn recipe
- Oats dahi kebab recipe
- Passion dance recipe
- Fish popcorn recipe
- Asiatic bloody mary recipe
- Chicken potato kebab recipe
- Mango lassi popsicles recipe
- Melon cooler recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make mushroom ghee roast recipe
- 4-5 black pepper
- 2 cloves
- 6 dry red chilies
- 1/4 tsp fenugreek
- 1 tsp cumin
- 5 coriander seeds
- 5-6 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp tamarind paste
- 4 tsp ghee
- 5-6 curry leaves
- 1 cup Mushrooms
- Salt to taste
Method of making mushroom ghee roast recipe
- In a vessel, mix the mushrooms with curd, turmeric powder, and lemon juice.
- Then put dry red chili, black pepper, clove, fenugreek, coriander, and cumin in a pan on medium heat. Dry roast for about five minutes.
- Put roasted spices, garlic buds, and tamarind paste in a mixer jar and make a smooth paste by adding little water.
- Heat a wok on medium heat. Add ghee and curry leaves to it.
- After this, add the marinated mushrooms with the marinade and cook.
- When the mushrooms are cooked, put them in ghee, fry the spices, jaggery, and mix. Once done, serve and enjoy!
Key Ingredients: Black pepper, Cloves, Dry red chili, Fenugreek, Cumin seeds, Coriander seeds, Garlic cloves, Tamarind paste, Ghee, Curry leaves, Mushroom, Salt