Murmura idli recipe: Murmura is delicious idli made with rava and curd. Make it in breakfast and serve it with coconut chutney to enhance its taste.
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Mango rabri recipe
- Green shakshuka recipe
- Tandoori chicken roll recipe
- Bread vada recipe
- Chicken bread corn recipe
- Mutton shahi roll recipe
- Creamy buttermilk chicken salad recipe
- Chicken bread parcel recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the murmura idli
- 1/2 cup puffed rice
- 1/2 cup rava
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup curd
Method for making murmura idli recipe
- Take a cup of murmura and wash it and make a smooth paste. Now add rava, salt, and curd to this paste.
- Make sure there are no lumps in the batter. Give it rest for some time.
- Now, before cooking, add some fruit salt, whisk it well and pour it into the idli container.
- Steam cook and enjoy!
Key Ingredients: puffed rice, rava, salt, curd