Moong dal pakoda recipe: Moong Dal needs no introduction and today we have come up with the recipe for Pakoda made from it. This is a quick and easy recipe that you can prepare in minutes.
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Preparation Time: 05 Minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Burmese samosa curry recipe
- Honey garlic chicken recipe
- Mushroom tikka masala recipe
- Chicken donut recipe
- Pan fried chicken masala recipe
- Chili garlic omelette recipe
- Jaggery malpua recipe
- Dhaniya Murgh recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the moong dal pakoda
- 1/2 cup moong dal, soaked
- 2 green chilies
- 2 tbsp onion
- 1 tsp ginger
- 2-4 garlic cloves
- Oil for frying
Method of making moong dal pakoda recipe
- Put moong dal, ginger, green chili, and garlic buds in a blender.
- Grind all these things together in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Take out this paste in a bowl, add salt and chopped onion and mix it.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and after adding a little paste, fry the pakodas in oil and fry them golden crispy.
- Serve these moong dal pakodas with green chutney.
Key Ingredients: Moong dal, Green chilies, Onion, Ginger, Garlic cloves, Salt, Oil for frying