Mooli paratha with besan: Besan mooli paratha Crispy spicy parathas of radish gram flour. During the winter season, radish parathas are made in every house because radish comes only in the winter season. So if you are bored by eating the same simple radish paratha every day, then today we have brought for you radish gram flour paratha, it is very tasty to eat and also takes very little time to cook So during this winter month, make parathas of hot radish at home.
Necessary ingredients need to make mooli paratha with besan
- Wheat flour – 2 cups (250 grams)
- Radish – 1 (250 grams)
- Gram flour – 3 tablespoons
- Ginger – 1/2 inch
- Green chili – 2
- Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red chili – 1/4 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds – 1/4 teaspoon
- Celery – 1/4 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Green coriander – 1-2 tbsp
- Oil – 3-4 tablespoons
- Mango powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 tsp
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Paneer stuffed bhatura recipe
- Is Nate Diaz vegan – Nate Diaz’s favorite food that vegan athletes eat
- Crown fried chicken recipe
- Chana garlic fry recipe
- Chicken rasdar recipe
- Kashmiri pulao recipe
- Whipped cream recipe
- Paneer bharta recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Method of making mooli paratha with besan
- To make radish gram flour paratha, first prepare the dough. To prepare the dough, add 2 cups of wheat flour, 1/2 tsp salt, and 2 tsp oil and mix all the ingredients in a big pot.
- Now add soft warm water and knead soft dough. Once the dough is kneaded, cover it and keep it for 15 minutes to set. 1 cup of water has been used to make this much dough.
- To make the stuffing of radish gram flour, take a radish and peel it and grate it.
- After grating the radish, press it with both hands and squeeze the water and separate it.
- Put 3 tablespoons of gram flour in a pan and fry it on medium flame while stirring until it becomes light brown.
- When the color of gram flour changes, take it out on a plate.
- Now heat 2 teaspoons of oil in the same pan. After the oil is hot, add 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds, 1/4 teaspoon celery, 2 green chilies, 1/2 inch grated ginger, and 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder and fry it on medium flame.
- Once the spices are lightly roasted, add grated radish, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp red chili, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1/4 tsp mango powder, and 1-2 tbsp green coriander.
- Add the spices and fry them on low heat.
- After adding spices to the radish, add roasted gram flour and mix. Once the gram flour mixes well, take it out on a plate. The stuffing is ready.
- After 15 minutes, remove the flour and apply a little oil on your hands and mash the flour well. Now take some flour out of the dough and make a round dough and roll it in a 3-4 inch diameter by wrapping it in dry flour.
- Apply a little oil on the dough and keep a little stuffing in the middle, and close the stuffing by lifting the dough around the dough.
- Now press the paratha lightly with the fingers and wrap it in dry flour and press it with the fingers of both hands and make a large pan.
- Now wrap the paratha in dry flour once more and roll it out with a light hand.
- Then spread some oil on the pan and spread the paratha on the pan once it becomes hot. Once the paratha is lightly roasted on one side, flip it and roast it from the other side.
- Now put a little oil on the first side of the parantha, turn it over and let it roast till the brown spots appear.
- Now apply oil on the other side of the parantha as well and roast it till brown spots appear. Press the parantha on medium flame while pressing on both sides until nice brown spots appear.
- Once the paratha turns golden brown, lift it from the pan and place it on a plate and prepare all the parathas in this way. 6 to 7 paranthas have been prepared with this much flour.
- You can eat these parathas with any pickle chutney or curd, or eat them and they taste very tasty.
Suggestions for besan mooli paratha
- You can skip the mango powder if you want.
- Do not fry the radish in spices and then add it to the spices.