Mint chicken tikka recipe: Mint chicken tikka is a great starter to start any party. The mixture of spices with mint makes it wonderful, you must try this recipe.
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Chicken cheese balls recipe
- Microwave coffee cake recipe
- Konkani style chicken curry recipe
- Sooji cheese balls recipe
- Chicken korma recipe
- Chicken kabsa recipe
- Steam fish in banana leaves recipe
- Chicken quesadilla recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the mint chicken tikka recipe
- 350 gms boneless chicken
- 1/2 cup hung curd
- 1 tsp green chili paste
- 2 tbsp mint chutney
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
Method of making mint chicken tikka recipe
- Take a bowl, first add hung curd, ginger garlic paste, green chili paste, all spices, salt, and one teaspoon of oil.
- Mix all the things well and add boneless chicken pieces to it, mix well and keep it in the fridge to marinate for some time.
- Place all the chicken pieces in the skewer. Now put oil on the grill pan and heat it.
- Set the prepared skewers in it and grill the chicken pieces while rotating them from all sides.
- When the chicken pieces are completely soft and cooked, then serve them on the serving plate with your favorite chutney.
Key Ingredients: Boneless chicken, hung curd, green chili paste, mint chutney, ginger garlic paste, cumin powder, red chili powder, chaat masala, salt, oil