Melon cooler recipe: Watermelon is one of the most consumed fruits in summers. It is mild and refreshing and is known to beat the heat and quench the thirst. So, here is an easy and quick recipe to beat the heat. Just mix everything together till smooth and serve chilled. You can also add sugar (optional).
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
- Preparation Time: 05 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 05 Minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Strawberry dawn recipe
- Oats dahi kebab recipe
- Passion dance recipe
- Fish popcorn recipe
- Asiatic bloody mary recipe
- Chicken potato kebab recipe
- Mango lassi popsicles recipe
- Dhokla chaat recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make melon cooler recipe
- 15 ml mint syrup
- 25ml watermelon syrup
- 90 ml cranberry juice
- Lemon juice
Method of making melon cooler recipe
- Take 15 ml of fresh mint syrup-
- Take 25 ml fresh watermelon syrup and 90 ml cranberry juice.
- Mix these together, and add 25 ml of soda and 25 ml of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Mix it again. Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Serve chilled garnished with freshly cut watermelon and lemon.
Key Ingredients: mint syrup, watermelon syrup, cranberry juice, soda, lemon juice