Mango sooji cake recipe: We bring you an easy Mango Sooji Cake recipe that you can make with your own household ingredients! This is a great recipe to make in summer.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people:
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Burmese samosa curry recipe
- Honey garlic chicken recipe
- Moong dal pakoda recipe
- Chicken donut recipe
- Shakshuka recipe
- Restaurant style gravy recipe
- Jeera chicken recipe
- Dhaniya Murgh recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make mango sooji cake
- 1 cup semolina
- 1 cup mango pulp
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- Pistachios, chopped, for garnishing
Method of making mango sooji cake recipe
- First of all pre-heat the oven at 170 degree Celsius.
- Now add sugar, salt and baking powder to the semolina.
- Add oil to the mixture and mix well. Add mango pulp and mix again.
- Keep it aside for 10-15 minutes. By then the semolina will absorb all the flavor of the mango.
- Place the mixture in a greased baking tray.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Let the cake cool down. Enjoy it after serving.
Key Ingredients: semolina, mango pulp, oil, sugar, baking powder, salt, pistachios to garnish